I started doing CrossFit in 2014 and was one of the original members of CrossFit OwnIt. I fell in love with the competition and drive of wanting to meet my personal goals. Also, CrossFit provides a community that no other regular gym can provide. I grew up playing sports, mostly soccer and volleyball. My previous coaching includes both high school and AAU volleyball. In 2015, I received my CrossFit Level 1 Certification as well as my USA Weightlifting Coaching Certificate. I have enjoyed the CrossFit coaching role ever since! I like being able to see my athletes grow and improve in their skills and movements. I personally love the weightlifting aspect of CrossFit and love Clean and Jerks. My goals are to continue getting stronger and “gymnastier” and be better at supporting my athletes in their goals.
Certifications & Education
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- B.S. in Biology Education
- Masters in Educational Leadership
- Department of Education Athletic Coaching Certification
- CPR, AED, First Aid certified through the American Heart Association